- An IMAP client written with ES2015
- An SMTP client
- A simple low-level RFC 2822 MIME builder
- A non-opinionated no-magic-involved low-level RFC 2822 MIME parser
Check out all of the modules in our emailJS GitHub organization
- Open Source under the MIT license
- High test coverage, continuously tested on TravisCI
In order to communicate over TCP the IMAP and SMTP components require apis that are currently only supported natively by Firefox OS. For platforms like Chrome Apps, node.js and Electron, and NW.js that use non-standard apis, the following shims are used:
For a list of all components and usage examples check out the emailJS GitHub organization. Components that belong to emailJS are MIT licensed.
If you need help getting started or would like to contribute, please checkout our mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/emailjs
The components were originally written by Andris Reinman (@andris9), the author of Nodemailer. They are maintained by him, Felix Hammerl (@felixhammerl), and Andrew Sutherland (@asutherland). Among others, Mozilla also uses them in the stock email app for Firefox OS 2.1.